- 1 Can you get married on the beach in Wildwood NJ?
- 2 Can you be married on a boat?
- 3 Where can I get married in Wildwood?
- 4 What are wedding restrictions in NJ?
- 5 Can you get married on the beach in Ocean City NJ?
- 6 Can you get married on Atlantic City beach?
- 7 Can you get married on a canal boat?
- 8 Can you get married by a ship captain?
- 9 How do you plan a yacht for a wedding?
- 10 How do you get married in Cape May NJ?
- 11 How can I get married in NJ without a ceremony?
- 12 What are the rules for indoor gatherings in NJ?
- 13 Are there travel restrictions in NJ?
Can you get married on the beach in Wildwood NJ?
There are no restrictions for ceremonies on the beaches and bay at Sunset Beach or the Ferry Area. Insurance for the day is not required. Beach receptions and alcohol are not permitted. Ocean City requires that couples apply for a Beach Wedding Permit by calling Cathy Caraballo at (609) 525- 9296.
Can you be married on a boat?
You can have a civil ceremony at home in order to obtain your legally-binding marriage license, then have your celebratory ceremony in your boat rental and destination of choice. In this scenario, youre not relying on the wedding to legally seal the deal.
Where can I get married in Wildwood?
Wedding Venues near Wildwood, NJ
- The Inlet. Wildwood, NJ.
- Bolero Resort and Conference Center. Wildwood, NJ.
- Arts Ballroom. Serving the Wildwood, NJ Area.
- Thrive Events King of Prussia. Serving the Wildwood, NJ Area.
- Chateau Tiflisi. Serving the Wildwood, NJ Area.
- White Manor Country Club.
- Barnaby’s of America.
- Pottstown Elks Lodge.
What are wedding restrictions in NJ?
There is no numerical limit for indoor or outdoor gatherings including wedding receptions and ceremonies. Dance floors at private catered events may reopen without social distancing requirements. In addition, dance floors at bars and related businesses, such as night clubs, may reopen.
Can you get married on the beach in Ocean City NJ?
In Ocean City, you are permitted to get married at any street beach with prior approval. A permit application must be filled out. There is no permit fee. You are permitted to set-up chairs and archways.
Can you get married on Atlantic City beach?
The most popular venues for wedding ceremonies in Atlantic City are on the beach or with a view of the ocean. Whether the duo wants sand between their toes or wants to exchange vows on the dock, many venues offer multiple options for beachside ceremonies.
Can you get married on a canal boat?
If you’re looking for a venue with a difference then Canal Boat Cruises presents Romance, a Luxury cruising restaurant boat in the North West. The venue itself comfortably holds a wedding party for up to 37 guests and is ideal for more intimate wedding breakfasts and evening parties.
Can you get married by a ship captain?
How to Get Married at Sea. A ship’s captain generally does NOT have the legal right to officiate a wedding at sea. In order for a Captain of a ship to perform a marriage at sea, he must also be a judge, a justice of the peace, a minister, or an officially recognized officiant such as a Notary Public.
How do you plan a yacht for a wedding?
8 Tips for Planning a Boat Wedding
- Limit your guest list.
- Ask about any extra fees your charter company or vendors charge before planning.
- Research how to make your boat wedding legal.
- Choose apparel that can stand up to wind and water.
- Consider how you’ll take photos of your families and wedding party.
How do you get married in Cape May NJ?
Both partners and 1 witness who is 18 years of age or older, and knows the couple, must appear at the Municipal Registrar’s Office. Some municipalities will require proof of residency such as a driver’s license, lease, or tax return. It is recommended that you apply at least 2 weeks before the ceremony.
How can I get married in NJ without a ceremony?
You may now get married via video-conferencing and no longer have to have your officiant present. You may now apply for your marriage license via video-conferencing. The 72-hour waiting period has been lifted.
What are the rules for indoor gatherings in NJ?
There are no numerical limits for indoor or outdoor gatherings. To save lives and stop the spread of COVID-19, you should wear a mask and social distance if you are not vaccinated, wash your hands, and stay home if you are sick.
Are there travel restrictions in NJ?
As of May 17, 2021, New Jersey’s travel advisory is no longer in effect. Travelers should also check with their employers, schools, and other entities that may have quarantine policies for individuals returning from travel. Currently, the CDC recommends delaying travel until you are fully vaccinated.